Visas when travelling to the UK

If you are intending to travel to the United Kingdom and you are a national of a country other than from the European Economic Area (EEA), you may need prior permission to enter the UK.  This will apply if you are coming to do work either paid or unpaid and for some nationalities to come to the UK as a holidaymaker.

For more information please access the UK Border Agency website by clicking here

Sign up to receive e-newsletters
If you would like to know how we manage your personal data,
please click on the EventScotland privacy policy.