Scotland House has now completed its operation in London, where it has been a highly successful hub used to promote Scotland to an international audience during the Olympics.
Scotland House has hosted over 80 events with at least 2,500 visitors including more than 500 business leaders and a number of Scottish athletes. During a wide and varied programme of events promoting Scotland as a place to visit, live, study and do business, Scotland House has reached out to people in countries including Australia, Malaysia, Japan and China.
The success of Scotland House is due to the Team Scotland approach and EventScotland thanks all of our partners for their enthusiastic commitment to this initiative.
At end of the Games, 12 Scottish athletes are now the proud owners of 14 medals.
• Heather Stanning (with Helen Glover) - Women's Pair
• Tim Baillie (with Etienne Stott) - C2
• Chris Hoy (with Jason Kenny & Philip Hindes) - Men's Team Sprint and Keirin
• Katherine Grainger (with Anna Watkins) - Double sculls
• Andy Murray - Men's singles tennis
• Scott Brash – team show jumping
• Luke Patience (with Stuart Bithell) class 470 sailing
• Michael Jamieson - Men's 200m breaststroke
• Andy Murray (with Laura Robson) - Mixed doubles
• David Florence (with Richard Hounslow) - C2
• Emily Maguire and Laura Bartlett (womens hockey)
• Daniel Purvis (with Sam Oldham, Kristian Thomas, Louis Smith and Max Whitlock) - Men's artistic gymnastics team
Thank you London for a wonderful few weeks.