Scottish Enterprise’s new Event Ready Producers project helps food and drink companies make the most of the great opportunities that events can bring, such as increasing sales, enhancing reputation, raising profile and attracting new markets.
A range of new business tools are available to help you enter this lucrative market.
The ‘Ready for Events’ guide provides food and drink producers with –
- Information on the business opportunities that events can offer.
- Advice on how to work with events.
- Examples of events, caterers and producers who have worked together to provide visitors with the very best food and drink experiences.
- Guidance on where to go for help and support to make the most of opportunities in the events sector
Click here to view the online version of the guide.
The project also offers one-to-one expert business support to review your company's readiness to supply events and provide tailored advice on:
• Sales and supply strategies
• Product and price propositions
• Financial performance
• Staff skills
• Service delivery
For £500 plus VAT your company can receive up to 3.5 days consultancy support, including a site visit, a bespoke action plan with forecasts for sales and turnover growth, and referrals to relevant support. A 7.5% discount is available to members of Scotland Food & Drink.
Click here to find out more or to register interest.
With the events sector estimated to be worth almost £1.5 billion a year to the Scottish economy, there’s also a huge opportunity for catering companies to benefit.
A new ‘Catering for Events’ factsheet outlines the latest intelligence on the events market in Scotland and provides tips on identifying events that might offer opportunities for your catering business, working with food and drink producers and sourcing local produce.
Click here to view a copy of the factsheet.